Word of Faith Christian Fellowship - "Man shall not live by bread alone..." Matthew 4:4
My Blog

I'm Blessed (A poem)

I'M BLESSED!
by Joyce M Bell
Often when someone asks me, "how are you?" I'll answer, "I'm Blessed!" However, I have found that this answer sometimes offends and, it seems, is vastly misunderstood. When a person states that they are blessed...it is not a 'boast', but a 'claim' to the gifts of Salvation that were wrought on Calvary for the entire world. Therefore, being aware of who you are and what you are doesn't mean that one thinks they are sinless(which no one is) or superior to any one...but instead, indicates that one recognizes to whom they belong. I consider myself to be 'blessed', for as a child of the King(which we all are)I can daily claim His wonderful gifts of sweet Mercy and Grace. Jesus Christ died for you and me that we might have eternal life... we are blessed and should not hesitate to claim it every chance we get! Indeed, I'm Blessed!...How about you?

I met a man today and caught a sway "I'm blessed",
I responded to his inquiry of, "how are you?
"But his response made me stop and think it through
Said he, "I'm working on it"
And I understood his wit
For many think that being 'blessed' means...no more to get
But being blessed...is a claim
To Calvary's gifts...through 'His' name
That were purchased...and remains
Ours to have...without disdain
Hence...through the power of Jesus' name
I'm Blessed!

PS 32:1-2
COPYRIGHT 12/5/2008JMSBELL

10 Comments to I'm Blessed (A poem):

Comments RSS
gracecounselingresources on Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:20 AM
This article is honestly carries lot greater information about This subject matter. we've study your all of the records a few factors are also true and some generally are brilliant. excellent publish I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this thrilling and informed article.
Reply to comment

rush essay on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 9:00 PM
Everyone may not have the same life they are experiencing. For most, being blessed can be measured if we have the material possessions that we want, but these are just borrowed materials from God that acts as temporary happiness. Being blessed is simply being alive and well and being with our loved ones, they are important people that God has given us, they have more value than those material things that we aim to have. Though there are people that are struggling and may not experience the love that we feel in this world, we are the ones that should act as an instrument to make them feel that they are worthy and loved. Being blessed, we should aim to make others feel as blessed as we are, we are in this world for a purpose and maybe one of the reasons is to make people happy.

http://starttws.com/2017/how-to-finish-homework-fast-and-score-excellent-grades.asp on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:10 PM
This is a great poem I have ever read. I just fan of this type of poem from now. Joyce, I would like to thank you for this great writing. I have pleased to read the entirety of the post. Thank you so much and keep it up the great work. Have a good day!
Reply to comment

Lucas Beggs on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 1:15 PM
Reply to comment

free book downloads on Sunday, August 13, 2017 5:18 AM
I am a big fan of a poem. That's why I love to read a poem when I have some free time through Google. By the way, the writing is really amazing to me. I hope my sister will like this poem as like as me. Thanks for the head up!
Reply to comment

do my assignment on Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:00 PM
We can read different poems which can describe some things. I am blessed is another poem. Someone has written his feelings in this poem. Blessed person can spend happy life as well. He can be blessed with many blessings.
Reply to comment

write-my-essay-for-me.com on Monday, October 30, 2017 1:59 PM
I really like your modern stylish ideas which you have shared about manipulative. This blog provide extraordinary and exact information for which I was searching.
Reply to comment

love on Friday, May 04, 2018 1:28 AM
wow
Reply to comment

economic assignment writing service on Friday, June 22, 2018 3:47 AM
i really like your post this post is so informative and useful Business Assignment Writing Service
Reply to comment